Somehow, and for reasons far beyond me (unless it was the doughnuts), I received the most incredible package in the mail today. By the looks of it, my first thought was Mom sent me a care package of cooking gadgets, spices from Marshall’s Home Goods, Sunday comics and grocery coupons. Wrong was I.
Some of my dear friends (along with a few shady people, no doubt) sent me love and other things all the way across the middle states, of which half I can name. What an unbelievable surprise to open a mystery box full of goodies.
- Gummy Bears – Aliya? Everyone?
- Gorgeous Brooklyn mugs from Fishs Eddy, my favorite place ever – Juls, I know this was you
- A Judith peep – no idea who that’s from… it’s AWESOME. How long can I keep it before it lays an egg?
- More peeps…mmmm peeeppppssss.
- Gummy Bears
- Gabe in a cheetah dress…. again
- Totally tubular sweets. Yes, I said tubular.
- White Plains train schedule – I love this, but heaven help me if I need it again. ::shudder::
- Clippers. ahem.
- Smucker’s orange marmalade. I’m gonna say it. It’s the jam.
- Cascade dishwasher detergent – someone has been reading this blog. we thank you.
- Peacock toothpick thing from my desk, formerly the property of Kenneth, obviously
- Gummy Bears.
- Audra’s note on the back of the envelope.
Now, I don’t know how to begin sending love and thanks back, but I must say I would’ve expected it in a Gilt box for sure. I suppose Crate & Barrel will do.
I organized a photoshoot of this momentous occasion with almost zero budget and two furry, not helpful assistants. Enjoy:
Love you guys!!